|Languages||English (native), French (native), and Italian (fluent)|
- My research interests are in intergenerational mobility, in particular its measurement and spatial variations, the underlying mechanisms and the policies that can help remediate such intergenerational inequalities.
Sciences Po Paris – Ph.D. in Economics
- Advisor: Pierre-Philippe Combes
- Visiting (Spring 2022): UCL Centre for Education Policy and Equalising Opportunities
Sciences Po Paris – M.Res. in Economics
- Masters Thesis: Intergenerational Income Mobility in France: National and Territorial Estimates
- Advisor: Pierre-Philippe Combes and Clément Dherbécourt
King's College London – B.Sc. in Political Economy
- Undergraduate Thesis: Minimum Wages, Labour Market Policies, and Youth Employment: A Re-Evaluation Using Cross-Country Analysis
- Study Abroad (Jan. 2014-May 2014): University of North Carolina, Chapell Hill
Consultant at Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Center for Skills, Skills Outlook team
Research Analyst at France Stratégie
Department Society and Social Policy
Introduction to Econometrics with R
- 2nd year undergraduate
Fundamentals of Economics
- Online graduate course in public economics
Grants & Awards
4th year of PhD funding
- Education Policy and Social Mobility Chair, Paris School of Economics.
Program for young researchers in policy evaluation
- Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP)
Among the best masters thesis of 2016-2017
Best performance in BSc Political Economy
Workshop in economics of education
- Co-organizer with Cécile Bonneau.
- One-day workshop with a dozen PhD students and postdocs, as well as a panel discussion.
Internal PhD Seminar
- Co-organizer with Naomi Cohen.
- Monthly discussions with faculty.
PhD Student Representative
Regards Croisés sur l'Économie
- Student-led economics review published by La Découverte.
- Member of the editorial team. Co-editor of issue 21 on globalisation.
- Student-led economics journal.
- Hobbies: Tennis, calisthenics, reading.